Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Mile High!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from the south of you about 350 miles away!

and there is an awesome bbq shop in Denver called Proud Souls. They sell all kinds off good stuff for bbq, rubs, sauces, wood, charcoal, pellets etc. very cool guys as well, I’ve enjoyed talking with them when I’ve gone in.

glad to have you here!

Comment

• MattSayar
        MattSayar commented
        Editing a comment
        I appreciate the tip

Welcome to the pit MattSayar Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Sorry can't help with the altitude issue I live in Louisiana.

Comment

Welcome from California! I too was a die-hard AmazingRibs evangelist for many years before taking the plunge into the Pit. Glad I finally did...I’m sure you’ll fine the same!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Greetings from Boston. Thanks for signing up!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Lots of fun here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here