Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Staten Island, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit from sunny and warm Arizona.

Comment

Welcome to the PIT from the LOU!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to more from ya!

Comment

Greetings from Boston. Enjoy the Pit

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Thank you for your support.

Comment

A very warm welcome from chilly Central Florida! Chilly to me anyway.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
                  Cheers from Norway!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Hey Eric, we're neighbors! I'm just over the Bayonne Bridge in Jersey City. I got my Primo from a store in Staten Island. I really recommend going ceramic...specifically Primo. They are great all around cookers and there is nothing better in the snow and cold weather. Anyway, something to think about while you ponder your upgrade. Welcome!

Comment

• Ericsauter3
                        Ericsauter3 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey,
                        Good to see someone close by. What store did you buy it from? Definitely need something that will hold temp in this weather lol

• JCBBQ
                        JCBBQ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I actually don't remember. It might have been Big Apple BBQ, but I noticed they only sell green eggs no Primos. IDK, youre probably better off buying online anyway.

Welcome to the pit!!! You will definitely learn how to cook low and slow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	18ECF65C-D433-4042-920A-7343F523C6A8.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	606410

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here