Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the SF Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the SF Bay Area

I am a new member. I was looking for a gift for a secret Santa exchange, and I kept running across review sites that were sponsored by manufacturers. I was looking for a cost effective cook in meat thermometer. I stumbled upon this site, and the value of the information and reviews alone sent me down a rabbit hole for HOURS. I was so appreciative of the value of the information that was available for free, the passion of the reviewers, and the unbiased nature of the reviews that I wanted to join the community. I BBQ everything- I have a 6 burner Weber Summit (thanks to OSH's going out of business sale), and look forward to engaging with the community.

Happy grilling everyone!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Well, when you come out from under ether you’ll find out what you’ve really gotten yerself into. Let the fun begin. Welcome & eat good!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Greetings from Boston. You’re correct there is a wealth of information on here and the inmates are cool too. Happy grilling

Comment

Welcome to the PIT. I can't wait to hear about what kinds of MCS you get...

Comment

• weetodd
                weetodd commented
                Editing a comment
                What is MCS?

• JGo37
                JGo37 commented
                Editing a comment
                weetodd More Cooker Syndrome. You'll want lots of ways to burn food by the time you look around a bit here.

I've got 5, bought before I joined my MCS therapy group. I was able to downsize for a while and just buy accessories.

Now I'm looking to build a Weber Mini Smoker out of a 14" Joe.

• weetodd
                weetodd commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhh yes... Buying the 3 year membership is probably going to get a lot more expensive than the cost of membership alone. I'll just have to keep this site a secret from my wife for the time being.

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome aboard brother! I spent many a many year in Mtn View.

Comment

• JGo37
                  JGo37 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me, Santa Clara... nice Farmer's Market there on Sundays.

• lonnie mac
                  lonnie mac commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Southern boy through and through, Louisiana Cajun in Texas. But I do miss the bay area! I worked in hanger 2 on Moffett Field for 12 years!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Glad to have another Bay Area peep to represent.

Comment

Welcome from Florida! Enjoy the site. Enjoy the community.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here