Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Been a member for over a year. Really enjoy the site and Meathead book. I use a weber kettle with a slow and sear and I just got a new Camp Chef DLX with a sear box about a month ago. Here is a photo of some ribs I did the other day. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181202_160202.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	602446

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Great to hear from ya, jump on in, an git involved, brother!
    Ribs look tasty!

Comment

That looks like a big cut - are those Spare? Lots of saucing going on there - I don't do that enough & am hankering for it now.

Glad you spoke up = don't be a stranger to your community no more.

I've got a couple kettles among others - great cookers. I had to look up a Camp Chef DLX, but still aren't sure what you have. The important thing tho, is using what you've got!

Nice to hear from you - where are you, anyway? Cuz I see Zip, Nada... just sayin'.

& oh yeah...

Hello..

Comment

It is good to see other guys (or gals) benefit from this site and Meathead's book. I have only been a member since April this year and have already upped my game 1000% just by joining, reading and studying. Just sent my cousin a copy of his book.

Now my cousin wants to get in on the "professional BBQ'ing"!

Here is a quote from my sister's text last night regarding 2 briskets I brought to a family reunion last weekend,
        "Hey Martini!, I have to tell you your brisket was the best brisket I've ever had in my life!"

Since my whole family are accomplished chef's I would have to say she must have meant it. This kind of cooking is due to this great site and Meathead's science "bible".

Glad to see others get so much from here!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your ribs, anythime!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Nice looking ribs!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Republic of Texas !!!!

Comment

Hello.............................welcome......... ....eat good!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here