Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Alberta, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Alberta, Canada

I have been coming to this site for approximately the past 2 years and figured that it was time I gave back for all of the incredible info that I have received. Looking forward to taking the experience to the next level.

Welcome Big Jay! We're glad you're here. Check out the stickies in the Welcome Channel. They'll help you make heads and tails of this place. There's a lot here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. I've been a member for about 3 months and I've went from zero to hero at my house. Got a lot to learn, but man is this fun!

Comment

Welcome BigJay! That Yoder is a nice looking rig. Good job on your signature! Look forward to hearing & seeing more form you and what you create on that nice rig.

In case you need a shortcut to some please-dos and how-tos, here is the homework assignment post for new members.

Comment

Hey there BigJay, WELCOME

Comment

Hi Jay, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome aboard Big Jay. This place will definitely take you to the next level, regardless of the level you start at.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here