Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving from Minnesota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving from Minnesota!

Howdy, I'm new here to the pit. Wishing every member a great Thanksgiving! I'm a novice at cooking turkey. Nevertheless, here was my attempt at the bird for my on duty ambulance team. They all seemed to share positive reviews. We even made it through supper without getting called out for 911s! In my line of work it seems like the more you try and plan something, such as a crew supper, the more the emergency pages change those plans. At any rate, I'll add this to my list as another thing to be thankful for!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1360.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	596439
    Attached Files

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Turkey looks good! Thanks for what you do!

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Likewise, thank you for what you do as well!

Great looking job. Know everyone loved it, and wishing you and your crew a very quiet night with no calls.

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Welcome from Winnipeg. Great looking turkey.

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Its been quite a while since I’ve made it to Winnipeg. Up until now, my closest connection to your city was a friend you comes to emergency medical conferences who is a cardiac arrest survivor. Hope the weather is treating you all well!

Looks great! Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Hope you are quite a ways away from all the wildfires going on. I was part of a trail run that occurred in the Tahoe area back in July. The smoke from all the fires near by was tremendous.

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just a couple of miles from the evacuation zone on day 1 and have been working at our Emergency Operation Center and our Disaster Recovery Center since the fire. We have rain now and the fire is almost out. Thank you very much for the inquiry.

Looks Great BBQMedic
    Yeah i know that situation.. I'm a paramedic..
    anyways, welcome to the pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and great to meet you. Norway is often mentioned in emergency medical conferences around here as having an awesome response system, especially in terms of cardiac arrests. Glad to meet a fellow paramedic within the pit! Have a great day!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Hope yall have a quiet night!

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr. Bones. I feel like I’ve got a lot of learning to do from you all. It may be awhile before you will learn something from me! Regardless, glad to be here. Always, enjoyed my times in Kansas!

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      BBQMedic - there are many things we can teach each other, and they don't all have to do with cooking. Thanks for your service!

Welcome from another Minnesota member. What part of the state is Hancock in? Turkey looks great by the way.

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Hancock is in the west central region of MN, just south of Morris. Alexandria would be about an hour away to the northeast. Willmar is about an hour away heading southeast.

Welcome to The Pit from southern Minnesota. Nice looking turkey!

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, glad to be here. Good to see other members from Minnesota!

Congrats! Looks great!! Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• BBQMedic
      BBQMedic commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate it. Glad to be here.

Greetings from Boston. Good looking bird there. You'd never know it was your first attempt.

Thanks for doing what you do!

Comment

Great job and thanks for the job / service you and the team perform.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from another Minnesotan! Lots of great advice here! Thank you for your service!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI. What beautiful color on that bird ! Thank you for you and your family's service and sacrifice.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. That's a great looking bird too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here