Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Rhode Island and glad to be part of the PIT crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Rhode Island and glad to be part of the PIT crew

Hi everyone, I am an avid smoker and have been doing it for 15 years. I also have just started cold smoking this year as well. I have an Oklahoma Joe, New Braunfels and a Weber 18" Bullet, with each one having a purpose. I feel you can never stop learning everything here is to Smoking and BBQ, so that's why I chose to become a member on this sight. I am toying around with opening a weekend BBQ spot in the late spring of 2019 down on the water and I feel I could gain a lot from people on this site al ready involved in some kind of BBQ business. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Steve

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
          • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Good luck if you open the restaurant. Aaron Franklins book is an interesting read about how he got started if you have not already read it.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Which piece of water you talking about?

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit

Lookin forward to hearin more from ya, an emphatically agree that Learnin is a 'Cradle to Grave' process...

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Steve ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve. There are several members here who sell what they make. When you have any questions, just post them in the Pit and someone will make sure the right people see it.

Comment

Every so often we have someone like you join up with guns a blazin. All the knowledge & experience you have & the cookers at your fingertips puts you in some good company that we look to. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Howdy... with water involved all you gotta do is let me know where that stand is parked and I'll be by and by...

Welcome to the PIT!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from TN. The BH and I are planning a trip up that way in the spring; hopefully you will be set up by then so we can stop by and sample some of your Q

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here