Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Vault

tjsnks for letting me join. I just ordered my new Orange Vault today. Now to not so patiently wait for the semi truck to show up in say... 6 WEEKS.

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Cain't wait to see pics of yer new cooker, an yer cooks!

Make yerself To Home, Nice Folks here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... and congrats on the new vault.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
                • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
                • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from SA. 6 weeks long time to wait but this place will keep you distracted with all you can learn in the interim.

Comment

thanks for all the welcomes, im searching the forum for tips n tricks and im currently on the search for tips n tricks so feel free to direct me to your favorite threads and recipes that wow folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Studio3productions View Post
                      thanks for all the welcomes, im searching the forum for tips n tricks and im currently on the search for tips n tricks so feel free to direct me to your favorite threads and recipes that wow folks.
                      What type of cooker are you using? What types of meats are you looking to cook?

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Make sure to let us see that smoker in 6 weeks! I wanna see that sucka in action!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here