Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manesni signing up, all the way from the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manesni signing up, all the way from the Netherlands

so, seeing as I've been lurking around this website for the past few weeks and abusing the shit out of all the delicious information on it I figured I may as well make a small contribution in keeping it up and running.
    I still have no idea what i'm doing with my tiny little weber compact kettle but I do enjoy using it and this place seems to have all the information I could ask for bundled together in one place. What more could I possibly ask for right?
    (well, besides fantastic weather and maybe a little bit more money so I can get all the accessories and related bbq items I still have my eyes on eh?)

Greetings all the way over in windmill-ville! Glad to have you here Manesni! You're right, this is the place to be to learn the best (and sometimes even the easiest) ways to do things. We ahve a great and ever-expanding community here from folks like yourself to seasoned competitors, caterers, and restauranteurs. We look forward to seeing pics of your equipment and your favorite cooks.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome channel on the main page, as well as the Tips post. This will help you fill out your signature as well as give you instructions on how to best post pictures here. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome, Manesni!

Comment

Manesni, welkom thuis. This is the home of cooking meat on fire. I'm no expert but I think you will find answers to all your questions here. Welcome brother.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Manesni! Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here