Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy ya'll ~ from Allendale, Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy ya'll ~ from Allendale, Michigan

Just want to say that I have enjoyed the amazingribs.com site for sometime. All my BBQ/Grill gadgets I have bought have been vetted on that site...and have no complaints. Enjoy grilling up steaks and low and slow brisket (still have alot to learn here). Anyway - look forward reading stories and learning more from y'all...

Gunsmokers

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Gunsmokers! I graduated from GVSU in 1999...great to have a fellow Michiganian in the pit.

Comment

Welcome Gunsmokers! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Hi Gun, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. It's a great place to learn and share.

Comment

Welcome Gunsmokers! Love your avatar! Mine looks exactly the same now, after that snowstorm Sunday (I forgot to put my cover on). I live about 2hrs NE of you near Clare. Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!! If you are trying to prefect your brisket. (who isn't) This is the place to be. There is a ton of Brisket talk here. Thanks for the support!!

Comment

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome. I am grilling up some small filet medallions tonight and have always LOVED my GrillGrates. Going to try and flip one end over so that I can have an even browning all over per Meathead's article on 'grill marks'...have a great weekend.

Comment

• Dr ROK
                        Dr ROK commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome, flipping the grillgrates makes for an awesome sear

Hey Gunsmokers, welcome to The Pit. I haven't tried GrillGrates yet. Hmmm...maybe time for some new hardware. ;-) Good luck with those medallions tonight.

Comment

• Dr ROK
                        Dr ROK commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You won't be disappointed!

Here's what it looks like - got most of the carbon off - pretty jazzed about trying it

Comment

The meal turned out EXCELLENT!! We made up a Ruth's Chris type BBQ shrimp and placed and poured the sauce on top. These little filets came out perfect!!

Comment

Welcome! You mentioned having your gadgets vetted by this site. My Christmas list was littered with gadgets that were vetted by this site. My grill gloves, instant read thermometer, probe thermometer and bear claws were all selected based upon this site's reviews.

Comment

• Gunsmokers
                            Gunsmokers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The stuff really works good!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here