Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from TN, on my way to Charlotte for work

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

• GrillinNC
        GrillinNC commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I'm somewhat a Cheesehead myself. Tough year for Badgers and the Pack!

• RustyHaines
        RustyHaines commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure is. But not for the Brewers !

Welcome from Boston. There's lots of good info/opinions on here about different cookers. Happy cooking!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT! If you're wearing out your performer and want to try new stuff, I'd go PBC. Low cost, great cooker, fascinating fast, easy to mod. Maybe that last bit - getting used to it and considering mods - may be the most fun. I wouldn't be modding a PK, and probably not an egg.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome from california! I did a lot of low and slow cooking on my Weber Performer - it’s a great little cooker. The only reason I moved on was because I needed higher capacity. I’m sure you’ll find a wealth of info here - and be nudged in the right direction for the next addition to your family!

Comment

Welcome from Greensboro...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! I love my PBC, started with a Weber Smoky Mountain 18.5", also have a UDS (don't want to give away all the acronyms yet!), a Weber kettle, Santa Maria grill, and most recently, a Char Broil Big Easy fryer. The PBC is very easy to use, and makes for a fine smoker. I personally have no experience with the dragon type egg smokers, but I understand they maintain temps better than almost anything else, albeit they are expensive and very heavy. Good luck, if you are like a lot of us here, you will become addicted to these ways of cooking, and to this site!

Comment

Welcome from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
                    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Fairly new myself so welcome from New Hampshire. You'll enjoy the great advice and friendly folk on this site!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Denver NC.

Comment

Welcome to the pit GrillinNC . Enjoy the Wikipedia of BQ

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here