Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from frigid upstate New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from frigid upstate New York

New member today, have been enjoying and spreading the word about Amazing Ribs for three years or so now. I'm mainly a gas guy but don't hold that against me. I like to do all the usuals: ribs, all kinds of chicken parts, pork loins, steaks, etc. I'm intrigued by smokers but don't own one yet. I generally grill year-round but sub-zero disables my grill. Love the recipes here and, as a chemist, really enjoy Dr. Blonder's stuff. Look forward to many years of expanding my grilling and bbq knowledge. Trying hoisinful ribs for the Super Bowl tomorrow.

Hey there UncleD WELCOME! Cant wait to see some rib pics!

Comment

Welcome aboard... Uncled. It's 70 degrees here in Hermosa Beach, Ca and I'm feeling your pain of your grill being out of action. Get your deep fat fryer hot and makes some chicken wings for the game tomorrow. You can make the Steakhouse burgers in your oven and your cast iron skillet too. Wings and burgers will get you through the Super Bowl... If you have enough beer. Go Seahawks! You can smoke in your grill too...

Comment

Where upstate are you? I lived in Watertown for a while, went to school in Potsdam. We moved to New England to get warm ;-/

Comment

• uncledread
          uncledread commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Carol, sorry for the extended delay in answering. We're in Hoosick Falls, a tiny village 25 miles east of Troy near the Vermont border so we kind of split the difference between Watertown and New England.

Welcome Uncle (and not fair Wartface).

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here