Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbe in Mid Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC in SC
    replied
    Right on! A big Pit welcome from SC!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit rdb42! Glad to have you here, thank you for the support. It's only halfway through winter and I already miss mowing the lawn and having the windows open...(sigh)

Where abouts in mid Michigan are you?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos, including setting up your signature.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome rdb42. My wife grew up in Southgate and her mom is currently in West Branch. We live outside of Nashville, TN in Murfreesboro.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Hi RDB welcome to the Pit

Leave a comment:

• rdb42
    started a topic Newbe in Mid Michigan

Newbe in Mid Michigan

Been using a Kamoda grill for a few years and gas before that. Decided to graduate to a Pellet Grill (Timber Ridge) which I just picked from the trucking company this evening. Now need a little warmer weekend to put it together and try out. Looking forward to experiment.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here