Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Texas here. This is truly an AMAZING site.

Welcome Gina!

Comment

Hi Gina! It's great to see another gal on here. Yes, this site is amazing and it's great fun. Bet there will be a moderator along soon to help you fill out your signature...i.e. a list of all your grills, thermometers and such. Enjoy

Midge

Comment

• MamaGina
        MamaGina commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You Midge,
        LOVE this site, I'll learn to navigate it soon.

Welcome MG. I overheard Midge and decided I'd head on over here.... Thank you for the support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• ontheranch
        ontheranch commented
        Editing a comment
        knew you were eavesdropping

Welcome Gina! We're glad you're here. Most of us anyway. I mean as far as I know all of us... But I shouldn't assume. I should stop now.

Comment

• ontheranch
        ontheranch commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL

Gina, please forgive Boss that is not normal for him. And welcome to the Pit we are ALL glad to have you. Right Boss?

Comment

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Guy that's right. I'm not normal. lol

• Guy
        Guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I think you are most of the time. That is why I covered for you.

Hi Gina welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Gina! Hope to see some pictures of your next cook. Tomorrow I'll be cooking my first baby back ribs using Meathead's Last Meal Ribs recipe. Can't wait - first ribs to ever cook!

Comment

• MamaGina
          MamaGina commented
          Editing a comment
          Good Luck, I know they will be Great

A big Pit Welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

• MamaGina
          MamaGina commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to Cowpins every summer as a child. Dad is from NC, you also have the BEST Peaches I have EVER had.

Welcome to the pit Gina from Houston, Alaska! There are a lot of real nice and accomplished folks here. We all look forward to your input. Come join the party..

Comment

• MamaGina
          MamaGina commented
          Editing a comment
          Strat50 smoke much salmon?? It's a personal favorite, I smoke king salmon 3 or 4 time a year.

• Strat50
          Strat50 commented
          Editing a comment
          We smoke a fair bit of fish. Salmon, trout, grayling,etc., are all grist for the mill, as it were. We live close to many salmon streams and a ton of lakes holding trout.

• MamaGina
          MamaGina commented
          Editing a comment
          You Sir are a lucky man

Hey there Gina, WELCOME!

Comment

• MamaGina
          MamaGina commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank YOU Jon

Welcome Mama G

Comment

Welcome, that your brisket??

Comment

• MamaGina
            MamaGina commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it is (-: It's also my rub. Great lookin smoke ring on your brisket John

• _John_
            _John_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, if I can get the whole thing to be as tender as those pieces i'll be a happy guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone Pics 485.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	78026 Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone Pics 484.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	78025 Smoked Salmon and Glazed Ribs
          Last edited by MamaGina; April 15, 2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: Lost my Glazed Rib picture, hope the salmon shows well

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            MamaGina, could you try uploading them again? For some reason they're not showing up, at least to me.

• MamaGina
            MamaGina commented
            Editing a comment
            Slow smoked salmon

Because of this site my BBQ is on the way to perfection. So much to learn here!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes there sure is. But it's a fun ride, and there's lots of good folks here to share it with you and help where they can.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here