Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi u all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came to the right site. Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the pit, glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome Christoph! Looking forward to hearing more of your BBQ adventures. Lots of collective experience around here - fun place to learn and share! Good to have you here.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181021_133610.jpg Views:	1 Size:	5.01 MB ID:	582086Click image for larger versionName:	20181021_133640.jpgViews:	1Size:	4.05 MBID:	582087 My first cook with my SNS and my Maverick XR50 on my 26" Weber kettle turned out amazing! Chicken is the most difficult product for me, due to the rubbery skin thing! So I chose chicken wings for my first cook with the SNS and the Maverick and guys they turned out my best results ever for chicken. Needless to say I can't wait until my first long cook, chuck roast is next. If first impressions are worth anything then I must say I am very impressed with both the SNS and the Maverick.
              Last edited by AC BBQ; October 21, 2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• jecucolo
                jecucolo commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! Looks awesome!

• Smoqn gene2143
                Smoqn gene2143 commented
                Editing a comment
                Those look great! Thanks for the pics

• surfdog
                surfdog commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm with you EdF ...I'd be all over those.

Welcome from Boston, Massachusetts! Looking forward to hearing about your cooks.

Comment

Welcome from Schertz, Texas!
                Blaze on!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome friend, happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome from Northern Cali!

Comment

Welcome, chenrici. This place is an excellent online resource for everyone that loves cooking outside. The best part is there are no borders, and we get to welcome and interact with individuals that we would normally never get to meet. Hope we get to learn from each other!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here