Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richinlbrg here from the Northern Virginia area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richinlbrg here from the Northern Virginia area

Hi,

So glad to have the opprotunity to be here. Found this site a few months ago by accident, but everything I read was helpful and spot on! I've recommended it to many friends.

Two things I've always loved are grilling and eating Q. Never did much smoking until I started to use my Weber kettle with dual zone last year, but it was a pain to check the temp every 15 minutes, so my wife gave me the 22.5" WSM for Christmas, and we've been loving it! Have the winter blanket already so we can smoke through the winter. Those who follow me know I'll be grilling before, after and maybe during the snow - can't let winter stop us!

Looking forward to trying the reverse sear next time we grill steaks, and my first short ribs are coming up, errrr, ummm, shortly.

VERY thankful to have found this site. I've learned a lot while just scratching the surface. EVERY tip has worked like a charm and helped us enjoy our food even more!

Thanks for having me!
    Last edited by richinlbrg; July 30, 2014, 03:51 PM.

Welcome to the site Richinlbrg.

Make sure to post pics of those ribs. We love to see pics of everyone's cooks around here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rich! When you have a moment check out the Welcome and Tips threads here. They'll help you with filling out your signature. Again, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmoscrip View Post
        Welcome to the site Richinlbrg.

Make sure to post pics of those ribs. We love to see pics of everyone's cooks around here.

Indeed we do!

Comment

Some recent endeavors

Comment

Thank you, David, for the welcome. I thought I'd done the signature correctly before I posted. Well, at least I tried to. I'll go back and re-look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by richinlbrg View Post
            Thank you, David, for the welcome. I thought I'd done the signature correctly before I posted. Well, at least I tried to. I'll go back and re-look at it.
            Sig looks good. Perhaps in my haste I missed it was there. Apologies!

Comment

• richinlbrg
              richinlbrg commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you, David - NO apologies! I might not have done it in the order I thought/tried. So long as it is OK.
              Already learing a LOT!! Thanks to y'all for having this!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here