Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke Signals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke Signals...

I'm lookin' forward to my 'first' "Smoke Signal",...
    When was the last one and when is the next one?
    I can hardly wait!

Does not compute.

Comment

Today...

Comment

One just went out today, and you can find that one here. We also have a backlog of Smoke Signals issues here in The Pit, although I don't get a chance to update it with each issue. I try to update it a couple times a year but it's been a while so you'll notice there's only January in there now for this year.

Being a member (trial or paid) you don't have to sign up for it, you should get it automatically. Please check the email you gave us when you registered here, look in spam if it's not in your inbox. If it is in spam or junk, be sure to whitelist us so our emails make it to your inbox.

If it's not there at all, there's a chance you signed up after the active member list was downloaded for this issue's recipients.

Comment

Funny you should ask. It was in my inbox this morning. Now I'm hungry, again.

Comment

Smoke Signals Rocks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here