Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from MiscSue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from MiscSue

Along with the gift of a smoker box for my grill, my son told me this is his 'go to' site for recipes and how to information. I started grilling about 6 years ago so that the main dish would be finished at about the same time as my side dishes - hubby is a little on the social side during BBQ events. I am a Quilter, a horsewoman, and for the past 7 years a domestic engineer (housewife). I have 20 years in the I.B.E.W. Alaska local 1547, I have been an accountant and a bartender. I grew up just outside of Detroit, moved to Fairbanks Alaska when I was 17, and have landed in LaGrange Kentucky after a brief couple years in Walla Walla Washington. I will be smoking my first chicken tomorrow and hubby is glad there are not nearly so many 'Sue Surprises' on the table as there used to be.

Welcome Sue! I've move around quite a bit myself. Keeps things interesting=)

When you get a moment check out Huskee's homework assignment in the Welcome channel. It'll help you complete your signature so we'll know all about your grills, smokers, and thermometers.

Tell your son we said thanks for getting you in the club!

Comment

Welcome Sue - this is a great site for learning, recipes, bragging and commiserating about 'Cue

Comment

Welcome, really traveled the country.

Comment

WELCOME

Comment

Welcome MiscSue! Thanks for joining up with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members that Pit Boss alluded to, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Hi Sue welcome to the Pit

Comment

A big Pit welcome from the Lowcountry of SC!

Comment

Hi Sue, you are going to like it here. Lots of good folks that are sharing their experiences. I look forward to your Posts and Pics!!

Comment

Hi Sue...welcome to the best site in the land! I'm sure that you'll soon discover as I have that there's a ton of info and knowledgeable people here that are willing and able to help make your BBQ cooks a real success.

Comment

Hello Sue. Welcome! As a lifelong Michigander I love that you grew up just outside of Detroit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here