Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jazzman56 a new member from Salem, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazzman56 a new member from Salem, Oregon

Hi, everybody. Until a few minutes ago, I didn't even know there was such a group. I was very happy to find this forum.

I'm a life-long musician who found a passion for cooking about 15 years ago. I've always liked grilling, but in the last few years I've gotten more serious about results as close to perfect as possible. My wife got me a Traeger, wood pellet fired grill for Christmas, so now I want to get more into smoking and slow cooking. I'm hoping to learn from all of you. Thanks for any help you can give.

Welcome aboard Jazzman! Glad to have you here and glad you found us! You will really like The Pit, it is full of great folks from all areas of the globe (and expanding weekly), all cooking expertise levels, and everyone is willing to offer sound advice and polite critiques. We have a great group of folks here!

What are your favorite things to cook? What do you hope to get better at? What instrument do you play? Jazz is one of the genres of music I respect the most, bluegrass being another, for musical skill required. Love to hear more about your musical endeavors!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you
    Last edited by Huskee; January 27, 2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We're glad you found us too

Comment

Het there J56

Comment

Welcome, Jazz. What's a barbecue without music?

Comment

Welcome Jazzman!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here