Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! Ponhaus here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo! Ponhaus here

Old geologist from Tennessee

Welcome and thanks for the support!

Been to Nashville once. LONG drive from east Texas.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ponhaus

Also been to Nashville once, took 3 days to get there... while we were there they got a 1/2 inch of snow... they shut the whole town down. Funniest thing I ever saw

Comment

Whereabouts in TN? I will be passing through there in a bit.

Comment

Welcome aboard....

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Ponhaus welcome to the Pit

Comment

I live in Knoxville, home for the Volunteers! Thanks for the welcomes.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ponhaus! Appreciate the support. I love TN scenery. Of course since I was a tourist in TN I did the touristy things like Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg..but nonetheless great country there.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Northeast Tenneesee is beautiful country - used to spend a lot of time in the Tri-Cities

Comment

Welcome and thanks for your support.

Comment

Hey Pon

Comment

Welcome! I live in Murfreesboro...not too far away.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here