Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Germany

Hi there,

i´m Markus, 43y, from Germany.
    Glad to be here in the PitmasterClub. I haven´t read that much so far but i like like like the Web Seminars.

I´m a Backyard BBQer, cooking on a Barbecook Gas Grill Station, a Weber GoAnywhere for some Charcoal Fun,
    to make great Pizza i use an Uuni2 and for the low and slow Side of Life i use a 22" Smokey Mountain with a SmokeDaddy Pellet Hopper attached.

Thats it so far,

Cheers and bye bye,
    Markus

Hey Markus... welcome aboard. Look forward to your cooks!

Comment

I will try to add some cooking Threads every Now and Then.
      As English is not my first language it´s not that easy to write. Reading is fine, but writing is......imporvable.

I would like to share some pics from cooks some time ago, so here they are.
      Hope you like them.

Last edited by Markus_SmokyOWL; January 26, 2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Welcome Markus. Nice set of equipment you have. Nice photos too. I particularly like the ribs. What's up with the chicken head - does it serve a purpose or just for decoration?

Don't worry about your English writing - this would be a good place to practice.

Comment

Welcome Markus! Thanks for joining up with us, a big welcome from the states. So, please tell us the story of Smoky Owl....?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

(By the way, your food pics had me salivating. The pulled pork pizza and grilled pizza snack made me drool.)

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
            So, please tell us the story of Smoky Owl....?
            Short Story long:
            OWL is the short Term for Ostwestfalen-Lippe, the Region in Germany where i live. And surprisingly OWL is the English Term for .... Owl. Add a "Smoky" and there you are.

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
            The pulled pork pizza and grilled pizza snack made me drool.)
            No Problem. Just stop by and Ring the Bell. There are always some PP leftovers in the Freezer in case of emergency if a friends hits the Backyard.

Comment

GREETING! Very nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome!! We've had lots of German exchange students live/work on our farm over the years, through a program with the University of Minnesota. We always look forward to the years when we get German students. Great workers, sharp kids, love their beers.

Anyways, Welcome to The Pit brother!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here