Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Q'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Q'ers

Hi! fellas. My name is Shane, I am not new to BBQing, but I am new on here. I have been using this website as my go to for a long time now. My wife got me the Meathead book, I'm guessing a couple years ago. I got my first smoker in 2008, you know one on those off set ones from Home Depot. Quickly burned threw it in two years, from there I got a Treager Texas Elite 34, which I still have. For my birthday on the 20th,(well three days before) my wife came threw again. She got me Treager Timberline 1300 (she is the best by the way, and she didn't pay me off to say that...lol). It has a hell of a learning curve. Anyway I want to step my game up a little bit, so here I am. Thanks.

Welcome from Colorado, Shane ...

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Arizona.

Comment

You won't be disappointed. This group is great! Just look at "show us what you're cooking" thread, but not before dinner! Welcome from Southern Oregon!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                Pit peeps can flat out "bring it!" Yes sir, you are correct.

Welcome Shane! Looking forward to hearing of your BBQ adventures. Hoping you’ll share your expertise, recipes, etc. Photos are required. ;-))

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

What fabulous support you have in that you wife keeps you supplied with cookers. She must love what you are doing. We can’t wait to see what you are up to. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                        Lookin forward to seein yer adventures with that new cooker!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Shane. (You can see a vehicle going by in the BG - it starts 26 sec in)
                          Last edited by RonB; September 19, 2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you. Any chance your wife can talk to mine? I'll settle for just meat, I'm not even asking for a cooker.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here