Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t think I have anything to add to the answers already given, but welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Add reverse sear steak to your list .

Comment

Well, I would wecomend WIBS. Yes tastes smoked wibs. Welcome, eat good (those wibs) & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from NYC! I would also throw bacon into the mix. The public side of the site has a great beginner's recipe...only problem is once you try your own bacon, you won't be able to go back to store bought!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your egg. Can't argue with the great advice above!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from New Saint Louis, US.

1. Pork. 2. Beef. 3. Chicken. 4. Fish. 5. Grilled Tofu for those weirdo wankers from Woking, Surrey.

Comment

Welcome from up here in Scotland that's a great question very subjective though I suspect from me it's got to be ribs ideally st. Louis cut also beef ribs just a short 3 or 4 rib plate and of course the daddy of them all the brisket give us a shout if you want any other help and advice particularly on barbecue consumables and purchases in the UK which are not as readily available as it is for our Brethren across the pond

Comment

• BBQBeek
                    BBQBeek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks man.

Hello from Minnesota, Cheers!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here