Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Scraper on Staten Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Great advice here, but I am not currently using a temp controller though. I love the kettle / SNS combination.

Comment

Welcome from Queens!

Comment

I've never used or even looked at a fan. Perhaps the slow n sear would simplify your life and up your game. Though it does sound like RonB has you dialed in. I'm sure you will be putting out great food in no time.

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!

Specifically,
            "
            A temperature sensing probe is clipped to the cooking grate in the Weber Grill, Big Green Egg, Weber Smokey Mountain, Gateway Drum Smoker, Assassin Smoker, Stumps Smoker, Myron Mixon Smoker, etc. The blower is pulsed on and off and its speed varied to maintain the set temperature automatically!"

Anyway, sometimes I aint' so helpful, BUT THAT'S WHY I JOINED!

You're gonna have fun here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blazing Saddles.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	568473

OOPS! Blazing KETTLES:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Piggy View.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	568472

That's better...

Comment

Mnay thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Greetings from Minnesota Scraper. Cheers!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here