Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Philippines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Philippines!

Hello to all!

I'm from Philippines and new to smoking. Before, I am just happy eating smoked meat which is one of my favorite food especially brisket; and recently it came to my mind to try and smoke meat myself (hopefully it would turn out good lol).

I just tried the 30 day trial and planning to purchase the membership after the trial period is finished since I so much think it's worth it!

I would like to say that this site helped me a lot to learn things from theory/science of smoking to actual cooking just by reading articles from this site, and posts from other members. I'm still hoping to learn more from this site and other members, and maybe in time, share some of my experiences when I become pro lol.

I must say this is a great website and hope that this website stays for a very long time.

Jump right in! Did you survive the typhoon intact?

Comment

• leostar
      leostar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah we did. We're lucky it was quite far from us.

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Hope you're faring well through the storm.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            I hope ya stick around, an enjoy all th learnin...

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

A pro you will be, a pro you are. You are already a step ahead of the game by enlisting in The Pit. You will be amazed at how you grow & the benefits you, your friends & family will receive from your added expertise. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Hope you didn’t get hit too badly by the wild weather around you.

Comment

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Comment

Kumusta Ka from the Great State of Texas !! Glad to have you here !! My wife is originally from Pangasinan, we have a rather large community of Filipinos here in Houston. Again welcome to the Pit !!!

Comment

• leostar
                              leostar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Salamat sir 😊

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here