Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad from South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad from South Dakota

Great place to kick back, hang out, and learn a thing or two. Have owned a Cookshack Smokette for about 10 years. Recently got into a PBC after reading the review on Amazingribs.com. Also use a Weber Genesis for steaks and chops. Smoking, grilling, and cooking are a hobby. Looking forward to learning and sharing. One last question, how long does it take for the magnetic New Temp Guide to arrive?

Welcome Brad! Glad to have you as part of the community. We look forward to hearing about your favorite recipes and maybe even some bragging pictures of your gear and your cooks.

When you get a minute, check out pit Boss' Welcome channel on the main page as well as the Tips post, this will help you fill out your signature and learn how to post pictures the best way.

Like you say, kick back and relax and enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Hi Brad, Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bep35! When you have a moment check out the Welcome and Tips threads here. They'll help you with filling out your signature. Again, welcome!

Comment

Brad, I got my magnet today. I guess I joined a little over a week ago.

Comment

Brad, I also just received my magnet. Mine came yesterday I joined on the 17th of this month. I see you joined the 16th so I assume it will be there any day now.

Comment

Welcome, Brad! My magnet arrived today, yeah

Comment

Magnet arrived yesterday. Good reading!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here