Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Kevin Sanders and I reside in West Plains, Missouri in the middle of the beautiful Ozark hills. I have been grilling for many years learning different techniques from my Air Force brethren until I left the USAF in 1995. I now work for a defense contractor still assisting the military any way that I can.
    I have recently purchased an offset smoker and have mastered a couple of things, but am eager to learn a whole lot more. I actually am getting started late in age at 53, but I find now I have more patience and just love spending the time outdoors and smoking meat. If I can get good enough I am wanting to open a bbq catering business. I have had comments that my pulled pork is the best in West Plains from fellow workers at my job, but I would love to take it to the next level and I think this pitmaster forum can help me accomplish that.
    Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this pitmaster club.
    Kevin Sanders (Sandman2009)

Welcome Kevin, from just over the Arkansas line.

Comment

Enter Sandman.

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome Sandman, You will definitely take your "Q" to the next level with this group. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome Kevin. Never too old to start - you've got a good 30 years of smoking ahead of you.

Comment

welcome youngster enjoy the ride and THANK YOU for your service your probably finished learning already." NOT" have fun and ask and ye shall receive

Comment

Welcome Kevin, thanks for your service.

Comment

Welcome Sandman. Sounds like you're just a pup at 53. I'm 57 & a retired high school principal. I'm setting up a bbq and wood fired pizza catering business myself. Sounds like we are both driven by the same force, those we feed telling us how good our food is

Comment

Welcome aboard Sandman, glad to have you here! Never too late to learn a new hobby, especially one you can eat!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here