Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in from AZ

Hey all... I'm a new member from Bisbee, Arizona. Been a BBQ enthusiast for a number of years. Did all my smoking on an old (pre-sheet metal) Brinkman offset smoker when we lived in the woods in Oregon. Had tons and tons of alder available for the cutting. It grew like a weed on our property. Since moving to AZ and living in town, things have changed a bit. Don't have the same access to easy-to-get smoking wood and don't want to smoke my neighbors out with the Brinkman. Consequently, bought a Camp Chef 24 DLX pellet smoker/bbq a few days ago. Going to do 2 racks of ribs on it today as a shakedown. Wish me luck although, from what I've read about pellet pits, not much luck is needed. -Steve

Welcome, Steve! Smoke on!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

I'm lookin forward to seein yer cook, an yer Great Foods!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. I have been to Bisbee. Cool place.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from southern California! Bisbee was our favorite weekend getaway when we lived in Tucson 24+ years ago. Looking forward to hearing how you like the DLX pellet smoker. We have a Camp Chef Smoke Vault and have been thinking hard about adding one of their pellet smokers.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Steve ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit Steve! You'll do just fine with that new pellet cooker of yours!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Glad you are here.

Comment

Hey, take some pics while yer at it. Cooker & cooked wibs. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome Steve, from the Pacific NW! Looking forward to hearing about your smokin’ adventures.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here