Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from York, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from York, PA

I've been grilling for quite a few years but it wasn't until a few years ago that I realized that I knew next to nothing about real BBQ and Smoking. Thanks to the internet and a drive to become the best BBQ cook I can be, I found this site in the pursuit of knowledge. I hope one day I can contribute as much to the forum as I think I can learn from it.

Thanks and Keep on Smokin!

Welcome Cman60! Look forward to having you here, and thanks for the support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you

Comment

Welcome aboard CMan!

Comment

Hi CMan, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Thanks Everybody! Here's to a long and fruitful relationship!

Comment

Not far from you across the river in Lancaster. Welcome, vast array of knowledge here, if you need help, just ask...

Comment

CMan... Welcome aboard. I too had grilled for years before I found veryblittle, then i stumbled onto this site. Strap on - read and learn. We are here to help.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Glad to see the Pennsylvania contingent grow.

Comment

Welcome from the Poconos.

Comment

welcome and have fun, I got my smoker from some folks in your neck of the woods,Meadowcreek real good folks

Comment

That's three of us from York then.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Y'all are multiplying.

After the winter's done with us, we'll have to put together a PA meat & greet.

Comment

I should have known with all the good meat available out here in Central PA there would be this many BBQ cooks around!

BTW, I just brought home my newest addition: Stumps XL Baby. Got her all seasoned up and ready for a SB smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Cman60 View Post
                          I should have known with all the good meat available out here in Central PA there would be this many BBQ cooks around!

BTW, I just brought home my newest addition: Stumps XL Baby. Got her all seasoned up and ready for a SB smoke!

wow Stumps XL Baby... coool!

Comment

Originally posted by smarkley View Post

wow Stumps XL Baby... coool!

Amazingly enough, Wifey actually ok'd the purchase..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here