Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Idaho Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Idaho Member

Just wrapping up the 30 day free trial and decided to become a full fledged member. Our location is in SW Idaho after having been born and raised in Oregon. Moved here to Nampa in July. Many reasons for the move but I'll just leave it at we wanted to see the sun more than 2 or 3 days a year (slight exaggeration but very slight). Not to mention that Oregon has changed considerably. For some a change for the better. For us not so much. Anyway I'm here to learn as I have much of that to do and hope when the chances pop up that I can contribute.

Welcome to the pit Bighorn Dave
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Tx

Comment

Welcome! This is a great place!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

Comment

You joined the pit at 1:39am! You are going to fit in real good in this club of night owls! Welcome from Schertz, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from NJ. This is an awesome community to be a part of.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dave.

Comment

Thanks Y'all. Yep jecucolo, early morning to join the masses. Normally it is a little later than that. I worked many years and got up around 3 AM each day. Tough habit to break. I've been retired 6 years in October and still working on it.

Comment

• jecucolo
                          jecucolo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Understand! I am guilty also. Glad you have a sense of humor!

Welcome from the Great State of Mind, Texas !!!

Comment

Neighbor Jackson wy this site only works if you work it

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here