Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from St Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from St Louis

I am an 80 year old grandma from st Louis I hope I am in the right place to introduce myself

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

You bet. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are in the right place. At our age it is time to go dyslexic. I’ll be 37 this month. Just imagine being eight again.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota! You are in the right place for sure.

Comment

Welcome, Go Cards!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Grandma. Even if your not in the right place you are welcome to stay. Should anyone ask for your hall pass you send them to me.

Comment

You are not only in the right place for introductions, you are in the right place for grillin/smokin info. Lookin forward to what you have to offer. You’ve got to have a recipe or two up your sleeve. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome, your in the right place!!!

Comment

For real? Welcome young lady, glad to have you!!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Age don't matter. Only the cool kids can cook with smoke.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. You got the right spot.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here