Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Albinea (RE), Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Albinea (RE), Italy

Hello everyone,

great thing we are all here for the love of 'que, cooking flames and smoke. I'm totally new to the club, with a three month coupon from Meathead superb book purchase. I'm near to 30y, doing bbq for passion for almost 15 years and with dedication for almost 7 with a Weber Mastertouch kettle. I tried with success pork ribs, pulled pork, bacon, sausages, some angus and fassona steaks and pork neck, skewers and chili chicken wings. I'm here primarily for have a nice taste of your experience and knowledge, secondarily because I would like to make a big step forward in the technique and science of barbecue. Next month I'll have the privilege to add to my gear a Fornetto Razzo 22'' smoker.

Always keep the flame,
    cheers and thank you,

G aka Big "Bad" Wolf

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Looking forward to seeing your cooks!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome o the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Your cooks seem to be mostly pork and chicken. Nothin' wrong with that, but may I suggest smokin' a chuck roast. They cook similar to pork butts, but usually need to go a bit higher in temp to reach probe tender.

Comment

• BigBadWolf
              BigBadWolf commented
              Editing a comment
              I love the chuck roast. Definitely a must try! Thanks.

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Ciao! Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Always fun to hear from other countries.

Comment

Welcome from England!

Comment

Greetings from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit G from the State of Texas !! You're not our first EU member but certainly may be our first Italian, as far as I know !! Hope you can contribute some of your Italian region recipes adapted to your cookers, would love to see that !!

Comment

• BigBadWolf
                          BigBadWolf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's an interesting suggestion! In the region I live a lot of meaty things are boiled in pots with broth, or stuffed inside folded pasta like "ravioli", "cappelletti", ecc., but I'll work something out!

Welcome from NYC! Great to have you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Washington State!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here