Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Houston, Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Houston, Texas.

My name is Steve (username Fuse). I'm from Clear Lake, Texas, just outside of Houston. I've had a cooking team called Honorable Mention Cookers since 2003. We are a small team of 4 and enter just a few cook-offs a year around Houston. The largest event we enter is the Fort Bend County Fair. We've had some success, but I am FAR from an expert. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Welcome to the Pit. Lots of great information here.

Comment

Right on Steve! A big Pit welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

Thanks. Love the site already. Lots of great info. I like that the information is backed up by science. Not just bbq voodoo.

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome from Huntsville!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome Fuse! Glad to have you here and we're sure you can share as much as you learn. That's the beauty of The Pit.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you and maybe some pics from your competitions!

Comment

Welcome Fuse. Looking forward to seeing some of your team's product

Comment

Hey Steve!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here