Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from South Suburbs of IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from South Suburbs of IL

Hey guys, finally got around to joining. I'm in the south suburbs (Midlothian) and have been grilling and BBQing for around 5 years now. I'm a PE teacher so it's nice to have summers off for cooking! I currently own over 50 weber kettles and smokers. I'm also an avid Jack Daniels fan and Tennessee Squire.

Welcome! Send us some pics of your arsenal! It sounds awesome!

Comment

Comment

• smarkley
        smarkley commented
        Editing a comment
        AWESOME!!!

Hi and welcome to the Pit. That is a LOT of Weber kettles lol

Comment

have you ever had them going all at once?

Comment

THAT. Is. Beautiful! WOW! Can't say I've ever seen such a thing. Here's a question- did you collect them in those colors or are you such a Weber hobbyist that you painted them yourself? Either way, pretty much the coolest pic I've seen in a long time. If you ever find time to expand your current collection I want to see a tie dye.

Welcome to The Pit! Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you & your army.

Comment

Welcome. That's quite a collection for just 5 years. I'm guessing your also a member of the Weber Kettle Club?

Comment

Holy moly man! A kettle in every color!

A big Pit welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Welcome lg,

Your my hero!

Comment

Originally posted by The Burn View Post
                  Welcome. That's quite a collection for just 5 years. I'm guessing your also a member of the Weber Kettle Club?
                  Yes, one of the earliest members.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
                    have you ever had them going all at once?

Unfortunately, no. I think 4 or 5 at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                      THAT. Is. Beautiful! WOW! Can't say I've ever seen such a thing. Here's a question- did you collect them in those colors or are you such a Weber hobbyist that you painted them yourself? Either way, pretty much the coolest pic I've seen in a long time. If you ever find time to expand your current collection I want to see a tie dye.

Welcome to The Pit! Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you & your army.

All of the kettles are original colors, none have been painted. Crazy thing is that's not all of them!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit landgraft! That is a really impressive Weber kettle photo, and by my count you've only got half your arsenal in your picture!

Please tell me, what's the story behind all of those kettles?

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                          Welcome to The Pit landgraft! That is a really impressive Weber kettle photo, and by my count you've only got half your arsenal in your picture! Please tell me, what's the story behind all of those kettles?
                          All were acquired on Craigslist, estate sales, or trade with fellow kettle collectors. And you're correct, I have plenty not in that photo too. Need spring to get here soon so I can clean em up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here