Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everybody, this place is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome from your former State of Texas !!! It ain't about the place brother, it's about the cooks !!!

Comment

Welcome from NJ!!! Do you have any pics of your Al Pastor cook?

Comment

• Calledout08
          Calledout08 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish i had thought about it but no. I smoked it before I joined. It turned out awesome. I pulled it instead of chopping. It's better suited for tacos. Is there anything exciting happening in NJ?

Schertz Texas say Howdy!

Comment

• Calledout08
          Calledout08 commented
          Editing a comment
          My stepdad played in Schertz with ray reed (I think) drummer by the name of terry.

Also, check out this thread for some awesome PBC tips and tricks!

Again, Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

With those two cookers you can do just about anything. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Hey man. PK360 owner here, which one do you have?

Comment

• Calledout08
              Calledout08 commented
              Editing a comment
              I got the classic. Thing of beauty!

• Larry Grover
              Larry Grover commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool, and nice portability options they've been coming out with recently for the classic.

Welcome to the pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the pit. You're also welcome back to The Republic of Texas any time.

Comment

Welcome! Happy to have you here and thanks for your support. Those two cookers sure are 2 great ones to cover your bases nicely, congrats on that!

Comment

Those two cookers will treat you well for a long time. Greetings, from MN Calledout08.

Comment

Welcome to the club. This is the most awesomest place on the internet. My granddaughter taught me that word...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Nice, nice intro. Welcome to the PIT.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here