Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas coming online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit! I have a feeling you will want to stick around for the long haul.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from the Houston area, where BBQ happens ALL the time, not just in the Fall !!!

But hey, I'm with you on football, can't wait. Go Texans and Hook 'Em Horns !!!

Comment

• jecucolo
          jecucolo commented
          Editing a comment
          Agg'em giggies!

• Satxlonghorn
          Satxlonghorn commented
          Editing a comment
          Hook'em Troutman!!

Welcome from Colorado! I have "fond" memories of San Antonio ... like USAF basic training at Lackland AFB (summer of '69) ... still sweating from that one. I see you worked "longhorn" into your username. I did grad school at UTD back in the '80s.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          MB part of the Longhorn fraternity...awesome !!

Welcome from NJ!! I think that you are going to love this forum. Everyone I have encountered has been awesome and extremely helpful.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Is anybody else Hatchin'? These beauties are almost gone until next year. We have had Hatch Quesadillas, Hatch Green Chile Pork, and we put Hatch Pesto on lots of stuff.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy!

Comment

HI! Welcome to Learning Unlimited - where's there's always folks that have been there, done that, and want to share. It's amazing to me still. Have fun...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here