Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SalQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SalQ

Hey my name is Aaron, from the corn fields of Central IL...Getting started in competitive BBQ but have been rolling smoke for the last over the last 5 years. I currently have a Lang 48 Patio Smoker, Big Green Egg, Pit Barrel Smoker and just recently acquired a Hunsaker Drum smoker.

Smoke, smoke, & more smoke! You sound ready. Can’t wait to see some "local hot action" (pics). Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Aaron.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up! You have quite the arsenal. Can you send us some pictures? We would love to see them.

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
        • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
        • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Aaron ...

Comment

Here are some of my cooks and my Pits... I attended Lang BBQ School in April down in Nahunta, Ga taught by Chef Paul Kirk
              Attached Files

Comment

• EdF
                EdF commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice!

SalQ you knocked out of the park!

Thise mtns. are not in Central Illinois. I know, cuz I’m very observant & I’ve been there.

Comment

• isu006
                isu006 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was out in AZ for work a couple of weeks ago

Pretty nice. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome! Your food looks amazing.

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, welcome to you too! Have you introduced yourself?

• Kori
                  Kori commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes Sir! I just haven't posted in a long time!

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Guess I'll need to check it out!

You have some nice looking pits and food!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here