Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scorching the Porch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorching the Porch

Howdy. New to the forum not so much to BBQ, but always learning! My wife was born and raised in Buenos Aires Argentina, and on my obligatory trips down I fell in love with their style of grilling. So when we bought our last house I built a full Argentine quincho (A permanent BBQ area). My growing list of gear includes a couple of smokers a pizza oven and a wood burning grill. For an Italian, I have a pretty open mind and I'm at home in the kitchen as well as in front of a fire. I'm the designated hunt camp cook every season. Here's my backyard setup. Hard to get it all in so here's a couple shots (also experimenting with attached photos ). Hope to contribute and learn some new stuff from you guys!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0424 (2).JPG
Views:	118
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	55148

Name:	DSC_0422.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	55150
    Attached Files

Welcome Scorched Porch! Awesome pictures in your first post AND you already have your signature filled out... You're fitting in just fine!

That's a mighty nice outdoor living area you have. I want to see pics of the Parilla and Pizza Oven in action.

Comment

Well hello and welcome to the Pit. Funny thing or divine thing I don't know which. My wife is throwing my cooking stuff off the deck and telling me to build an outdoor kitchen with a concrete slab. Then low and behold I opened this. I can see that is a real fireplace and chimney. I started my career as a contractor as a brick mason. Looking forward to hearing more from you and maybe some close up pictures.

Guy

Comment

Welome to the pit! I would think I died and went to heaven if I had an outdoor setup like yours. Awesome spot to spend the day!

Comment

Thanks! And I see you are a PBC guy also! Great little unit. Here's a Prime Rib I took off of it at deer camp last year. Anyhow, see you in the general discussion!

Name:	DSC_0535.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	55167

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Pit Scorched Porch. That's a very nice setup you have outdoors.

Comment

Hey SP, Nice to meet ya.

Comment

Welcome and WOW... really like your quincho!

Comment

I want to hunt with you! That beats the Coleman stove I use at fish camp. Welcome to The Pit, excellent job thus far! You sure have a nice setup there.

Comment

Welcome, Scorched. I'll echo the kudos for such a nice setup and collection. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Awesome outdoor kitchen my man! I am jealous!

A big Pit welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

Welcome SP. Nice quincho!! I look forward to your Posts and Pics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here