Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foeburner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foeburner

located in christmas city Bethlehem Pa. retired newbe to smoken buying first smoker, leaning toward electric, recomended by smoker friend at mountain location at (promised land state park pa.). i am hunter and fishing sportsman
    so i will be smoking these- deer, turkey, trout, salmon,ect.

Welcome to the Pit FB. Glad to have ya!

Comment

Welcome, definitely check out the equipment reviews or ask here, these guys have experience smoking everything.

Comment

Welcome! I'm just up the road a piece in Stroudsburg. I also have an electric. Very happy with it.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Foe. From over in West Chester.

Comment

I have a cookshack electric and it is fantastic for "set and forget." I'm looking at going with a Pit Barrel Cooker PBC) to do some charcoal bbq too.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit foeburner, thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.
                Last edited by Huskee; January 23, 2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Welcome FB please look at some of the equipment reviews before buying anything. I for one have some regrets for not doing that. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, from chilly(-2) Houston, Alaska. As Guy stated above, check out the equipment reviews and ratings. I'm glad I did, and wish I had a few years back when I bought my last rig. I'm sure you'll find what works for your specific situation. There is a great bunch of folks who read and post here. Enjoy, and hope to hear/see from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here