Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave from NC

I just found out about the pitmaster club and had to join. Everything great that has come off my smoker is thanks to Meathead. I've been cooking over a fire for a long time and I could make some stuff that could be eaten but was never great and changed from week to week. Once I found this site and learned the science behind the cooking it was a game changer. Now when the smoker fires up everybody knows we're going to eat like kings. It all started with "last meal ribs". Thanks Meathead.

Welcome Dave! Thanks for helping support the site!

Great job on the signature and GREAT Horizon you got there! I kind of wish I had the vertical add-on to my Yoder EOS.

We look forward to hearing about and seeing some of your cooks, as well as learning some of your tips and experiences. Welcome to the community!

Comment

Hey Dave. Welcome.

I feel the same way you that you do. This site has help me grow as a BBQ'er immeasurably. I never knew how anything would turn out cook to cook. Now, I'm far more consistent and the quality of my product has increased greatly. Just using the Maverick, which I didn't know existed before using this site, mitigates the shoddy cookers I own.

Comment

Welcome to another NC'er! Glad to see our group on the rise.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dave!!! It's good to have so many NC folk around here. Obviously we live in the state of awesome Q... OK except for Charlotte. Here's it's kinda hit, miss, miss, or miss (at least on the restaurant scene). Too many chains I reckon.

Comment

Welcome Dave.

Comment

Thanks for the warm reception guys, I look forward to learning and teaching with you all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here