Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Tundra Smoke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaska Tundra Smoke!

Greeting from Alaska the most amazing state in the union where we know a thing or two about smoke, meat and definitely fish. I am a graduate from The French Culinary Institute and am passionate about anything charcuterie and bbq. Presently I have one main mission in life and that is to educate peoples pallets, especially where I live which is in Fairbanks AK. Many attempt bbq here and many attempt to create a quality dining establishment but in the 21 years i have been here None have succeeded...Slowly I have been working on it....Smoke On!

Greetings! Welcome to the group. Great resource!

Comment

Greetings neighbor from Houston, Alaska. I too am in the business and welcome your perspective(s). Educating Alaskan palates is a real challenge here in the Valley, as it must be for you in Fairbanks. I hope to see a lot of you here, as this is a real cool group of folks.

Comment

Hello there bizzarro, Welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the crew! I grew up in AK and miss it immensely.

Comment

Welcome bizarro! We're glad you're here. We need some tundra pics!

Comment

Welcome, I look forward to seeing some of what you do.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Looking forward to your perspective.

Comment

Welcome Mr bizarro, greetings from Michigan! Glad to have you here. We look forward to what you can offer by way of humble experience as well as how the rest of the community can help bring some good ol' southern BBQ up north. Wayyyy up north.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here