Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie - York UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie - York UK

Hello all,

Though I'd say hello. Have taken advantage of the free trial. I've used the free site recipes for years so hopefully 'paid' is worth it and I'll become a long term member.

Had some changes at home so am hoping with a fresh start I can reignite my love for BBQ

First got into Q in 2012 with a 57cm Weber kettle. Since then I've acquired a old model Pro Q and a Q3200 series gas Weber.

Not really interested in kitchen cooking but hopefully that will change. I've done a variety of things on the BBQ from classic ribs. Hot and cold smoking to puddings.

I've attended the Weber Grill academy and did Grillstock three times before it all went down the pan.

Unfortunately in the UK all the BBQ interest seems to be in the South. Very little in the Northern half of the country so difficult to get together with other fans at festivals or events.

Hopefully I'll find some ideas on here.

BBQing this weekend

Cheers

Rick

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Rick101
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Virginia colonies.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to The PIt.

Comment

Greetings, from Minnesota. Cheers!

Comment

Welcome from Michigan!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

welcome from NJ via NYC

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Glad to have you, whereabouts in the UK are you? I've been working a few years in London, but have good friends 40 minutes east of Manchester. And we visit the lake district every year.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

If you hang around a match will be set to your desire of BBQ. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. I will be interested in learning more from you as time goes on.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here