Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie - York UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• Rick101
    started a topic Newbie - York UK

Newbie - York UK

Hello all,

Though I'd say hello. Have taken advantage of the free trial. I've used the free site recipes for years so hopefully 'paid' is worth it and I'll become a long term member.

Had some changes at home so am hoping with a fresh start I can reignite my love for BBQ

First got into Q in 2012 with a 57cm Weber kettle. Since then I've acquired a old model Pro Q and a Q3200 series gas Weber.

Not really interested in kitchen cooking but hopefully that will change. I've done a variety of things on the BBQ from classic ribs. Hot and cold smoking to puddings.

I've attended the Weber Grill academy and did Grillstock three times before it all went down the pan.

Unfortunately in the UK all the BBQ interest seems to be in the South. Very little in the Northern half of the country so difficult to get together with other fans at festivals or events.

Hopefully I'll find some ideas on here.

BBQing this weekend

Cheers

Rick

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here