Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fellow smokers! From Southeastern Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill Master Dave
    replied
    Welcome from Louisiana

Leave a comment:

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• choffert
    replied
    Welcome from Western Washington, formerly from Kennett Square, PA.

Leave a comment:

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! On my list of states to visit...beautiful country!

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ron!

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    That's the way to do it klflowers! Don't frequent shady maple too often. That's more of a special occasions thing.

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Family brought me back!

• marvinpotter
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! It's always great to meet neighbors! Have you tried any exotic meats from the tasty gourmet?

• marvinpotter
    replied
    Thank you all for the welcome! 🙏

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    We lived in Reading for several years awhile back. When we got there, the people in the townhouses we lived in knew nothing about grilling. By the time we left, all the neighbors had Weber kettles. Good memories of grilling in the snow. You frequent the Shady Maple?

• JGo37
    replied
    Welcome to the PIT Marvin, and a 'tip o' the prongs' for your member picture - that is great! (made me laugh, thank you)

Leave a comment:

• BGWolf
    commented on 's reply
    Have you been to Appel Valley Butcher Shop?

• BGWolf
    replied
    Welcome from up the street in Lititz, PA

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey R
    replied
    Welcome Marvin from the Southwestern side of Pa.
    Lancaster is a nice area, been over that way many times. I have kin in the East Petersburg area.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    So why aren't you still in Houston? I have been to Lancaster and that is some beautiful country !! Welcome to the Pit !!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here