Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fellow smokers! From Southeastern Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow smokers! From Southeastern Pennsylvania

Hey everybody!! I'm excited to be a part of this group! I was bitten by the BBQ bug 6 years ago when I moved to Houston, TX and have been smoking ever since. Of course I had to bring that TX BBQ back to PA with me. My favorite things to cook are boston butt roast for pulled pork, grilled chicken and anything steaks (because I'm good at these and have my system down pat). Still working on my brisket and spare rib game. I've had great results but not consistent results so I'm working on those. Nothing like a smoky, tender, juicy bite of brisket or spare rib but of course ya'll know all about that. Looking forward to interacting with you and learning from you all!

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Rockland County NY. Where abouts in PA are you located?

Comment

• adamjs83
        adamjs83 commented
        Editing a comment
        We took the kids there last summer. Had a great time vistIng the farms and of course Dutch Wonderland.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        We lived in Reading for several years awhile back. When we got there, the people in the townhouses we lived in knew nothing about grilling. By the time we left, all the neighbors had Weber kettles. Good memories of grilling in the snow. You frequent the Shady Maple?

• marvinpotter
        marvinpotter commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the way to do it klflowers! Don't frequent shady maple too often. That's more of a special occasions thing.

Welcome. Nice area

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Marvin.

Comment

• marvinpotter
          marvinpotter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Ron!

Welcome from Colorado, Marvin ...

Comment

• marvinpotter
          marvinpotter commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! On my list of states to visit...beautiful country!

Welcome to the Pit from NW Washington State. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Marvin!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here