Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Signed Up! Hello from So Cal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMOG MAN
    commented on 's reply
    From what I remember when I was cruisin’ Escondido we were the rebels and they chasing us off, way before they were closing the street for a car show.

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    CBaldwin Hey do you know where Chula Vista is? I'm nowhere near there.

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!! You chose well my friend. Remember pics or It didn't happen.

peace out!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Welcome from that Great State of Mind, Texas !!!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Welcome to the pit CBaldwin! We're glad to have you, and there's very little drama here, so I'm sure you'll like it!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings.

Leave a comment:

• BBQ_Steve-O
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I know right where you're talking about! Beautiful area!

• CBaldwin
    commented on 's reply
    You're close! Only a few blocks away! If you know where Fidel's is in Carlsbad, its at the end of that street over looking the ocean.

• Thom Emery
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• BBQ_Steve-O
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from NW Washington State! I hope you decide to stick around!

O'Side, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos and Escondido used to be my old stompin grounds way back when. Back when I lived there it was pretty much a hick-town. BTW, that sign in your avatar reminds of the intersection of 78 & the Pacific Ocean.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    So glad to have ya here!
    Lookin forward to yer input, amigo!

Leave a comment:

• CBaldwin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I'm having fun browsing topics right now. I have my "Memphis Dust" rub prepared for Friday's ribs already. I hope to impress some friends with some great BBQ, then off to "Cruising Grand"- did you ever do that here in Escondido on a Friday night? They shut down the streets, and have a vintage car show every Friday. So fun.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here