Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Signed Up! Hello from So Cal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Signed Up! Hello from So Cal.

Greetings from So Cal! I'm kinda excited to have found this group! I love learning everything possible about BBQ. I received a small Traeger pellet grill/smoker about a year and a half ago, and it got me hooked on outdoor cooking. I probably cook on it at least 2-3 times a week, its my go-to for everything from ribs to enchiladas. I'm very adventurous in my cooking, so I'm looking forward to checking out all the recipes here, and I hope you don't mind me asking many questions.

I used to belong to a couple of the BBQ Facebook groups, but the drama is outrageous there ! I'm a peaceful, happy person, and just wasn't feeling that vibe, so I quietly deleted myself and figured I'd just surf then net... then I found YOU!

Welcome to the Pit from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from La Mesa-Rancho San Diego, used to spend many weekends of my youth in Escondido, had lots-o-fun up there. I hope find as I do a good vibe here.

Comment

• CBaldwin
              CBaldwin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I'm having fun browsing topics right now. I have my "Memphis Dust" rub prepared for Friday's ribs already. I hope to impress some friends with some great BBQ, then off to "Cruising Grand"- did you ever do that here in Escondido on a Friday night? They shut down the streets, and have a vintage car show every Friday. So fun.

• SMOG MAN
              SMOG MAN commented
              Editing a comment
              From what I remember when I was cruisin’ Escondido we were the rebels and they chasing us off, way before they were closing the street for a car show.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            So glad to have ya here!
            Lookin forward to yer input, amigo!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from NW Washington State! I hope you decide to stick around!

O'Side, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos and Escondido used to be my old stompin grounds way back when. Back when I lived there it was pretty much a hick-town. BTW, that sign in your avatar reminds of the intersection of 78 & the Pacific Ocean.

Comment

• CBaldwin
                CBaldwin commented
                Editing a comment
                You're close! Only a few blocks away! If you know where Fidel's is in Carlsbad, its at the end of that street over looking the ocean.

• BBQ_Steve-O
                BBQ_Steve-O commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, I know right where you're talking about! Beautiful area!

Welcome

Comment

Greetings.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
                  Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the pit CBaldwin! We're glad to have you, and there's very little drama here, so I'm sure you'll like it!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from that Great State of Mind, Texas !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here