Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Devine from Murrieta, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Devine from Murrieta, CA

So I have been a paying member for just over 2 years but I don't post very much.
    My favorite thing to make is Pastrami, I started with the like Katz recipe from the site but over the last 5 years have been slowly adjusting the recipe. I make Pastrami for myself and for our bi-annual potluck at work. Originally I just made pastrami, not everyone requests that I make it. Will be beginning the corning of a new batch on the 18th, with planned smoking on September 1, just in time for labor day. I use the Weber Smokey Mountain 18" smoker. I have also smoked a few hams, sausages and turkeys and briskets. Want a unique and tasty Brisket put it on the rack below your smoked pastrami the dripping add a great flavor to the brisket.

Awesome! That pastrami recipe is probably my favorite one on the site. The flavor and texture of the meat is absolutely incredible. Can't be beat!

Good to hear from you Bill, and thank you for your years of support.

-Spinaker
    (John)

Comment

Good to hear from you. I am actually going to try your tip with the brisket. Thanks.

Comment

Welcome Bill, thanks for your support and for saying hello.

Comment

Welcome, stop by more often. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bill!!

Comment

Greetings from just up north in Altadena, Bill. You've inspired me to make some pastrami soon.

Comment

Love pastrami! Keep cooking and sharing!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bill.

Comment

Greetings from Colorado, Bill ...

Comment

Love pastrami! Always forget to try the recipe. Someday...

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                              Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here