Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Knoxville, by way of Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Knoxville, by way of Georgia

Having been through a couple of COS smokers, and actually had some good success with them, I'm stepping up to a Lang 36 Hybrid this month and really looking forward to it! I've been smoking for a couple of years now, but consistency is what I am after at this point.

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to what the site and people here have to say.

Chris

hi Chris , welcome to the Pit. Kudos on scoring a Lang.

Comment

Hello Chris, Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome Chris and thanks for your support. You will like it here.

Comment

Welcome aboard Chris aka GeorgiaPine! Glad to have you here, you'll love that nice Lang. Do you burn logs or charcoal or both?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Chris. That's a nice looking, versatile rig you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                Do you burn logs or charcoal or both?.
                Basically, I use both. Start with lump, then get the mini splits churning.

Comment

Right on - a big Pit welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Beautiful country up there - on of my best buds lives up near Chickamauga / Sweetwater.

I am definitely at Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville at least a couple of times a year!

Comment

Welcome Chris. Congrats on your Lang. I look forward to your Posts and Pics especially of your Lang as I am considering one.

Comment

Welcome,lots of good info here. I will be drooling as I drive down 82 through Nahunta this afternoon passing right by where all those wonderful smoking chambers are built.

Comment

Welcome!!! Have you been to Archer's? If so, how was it? Which location? We're always traveling the I-75 corridor looking for Q-stops.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here