Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Southwest FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Southwest FL

Hello, my name is Rich, and I'm a member of PETA (People for Eating Tasty Animals). As a life long meatatarian there is nothing I enjoy more than a good piece of meat that is cooked right. I've been grilling for years, nothing fancy, just your usual outdoor stuff, but just recently started looking into smoking. I've been doing a lot of research on pellet grills, when I came across this website. I was impressed with the public end, so I decided to spring for the full cut. I will most likely lurk, because I just don't have much to contribute right now, but I appreciate everyone who has come before me to make this site possible. Looking forward to learning how to smoke meats and trying new recipes (something my wife never thought she would ever hear me say, except this has to do with MEAT!)

Like the tatar in the meatatarian. Sure beats havin a vegetaranian join us. You will learn much& looking forward to your contributions. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Hanging around here and learning from everyone will definitely improve your skills. Never met more helpful people online.

Comment

Greetings from Massachusetts. I’m a new member myself and have already found a wealth of great information, recipes, tips, & great people here. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Glad to have ya here with us, lookin forward to yer contributions, an participation!

A pellet cooker sounds to be a good fit fer ya; ya already appear to have a direct cook / searin station at yer disposal...

Click image for larger version  Name:	balrog_lord_of_the_rings_05.jpg Views:	1 Size:	149.5 KB ID:	542975
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 4, 2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!

FLY YOU FOOLS!!! Fly!!!!

Welcome from Central Florida!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir! Don't be a lurker.

In the words of a great American Philosopher and Patriot during an interview "Man, I believe we have something to learn from everyone."

So chime in with a compliment, question or observation. Many of us feel at times we can't offer things to a thread. Sometimes the slightest observation or oddest question make everyone change their direction or way of thinking.

its all good here. No flame wars.

Peace out brother.

Comment

Way to bring in Morgoth and the Balrog. Credit to that photo above!!

Comment

• EdF
                  EdF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So was that from the Peter Jackson version, or Ralph Bakshi's? I guess Jackson's, eh?

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from a norwester.......(FL)
                    Don't underestimate yourself, everyone contributes in their own way!
                    (take it from a fellow noob)
                    heck, I'm steaming food tonight and hopefully won't get banned.....

Comment

Welcome to the PIT!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Kepp readin' and keep studyin' and you will some be contributin"

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here